You have no way to get your lost or deleted data back in tha past, no matter lost due to artificial or non-artificial situations. Once you deleted data like contacts, messages, photos and so on from you Samsung, it mean that you lose them forever. However, you don't need to worry about it any more now, you can easily to regain your lost or deleted data from Samsung via Samsung Data Recovery tool.
Samsung Data Recovery is my recommendation and would be your best choice. This powerful yet prefessional program enables you to restore contacts, messages, pictures, video and more from your Samsung phones or tablets with a click. What's more, it widely applies to any Samsung devices, including the lastest Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Gear and so on.
Steps to Retrieve Deleted Files from Samsung
Step 1 Connect your Samsung Galaxy to the computer
Launch the program, and connect your Samsung Galaxy to the computer via USB.
Step 2 Enable USB debugging
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
|enter USB debugging|
Step 3 Begin analyzing and scanning your Samsung
After enable USB debugging, you can click "Start" to begin to analyze the data on your Samsung device.
Step 4 Preview and restore lost contacts from Samsung Galaxy
|recover data from samsung|
• Directly recover deleted SMS text messages and contacts
• Retrieve photos and video lost due to deleting, restoring factory settings, flashing ROM, rooting, etc., from SD cards inside Android devices
• Preview & selectively recover messages, contacts and photos before recovery
• Support multiple Android phones and tablets, like Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, and so forth
• Only read and recover the data, no personal info leaking.
How to Restore Lost and Deleted Data From Android Phone and Tablet
How to Backup Contacts, Messages, Photos and More from Android to PC